2017 Grant Application
2017 Guidelines and Deadlines
The county grant guidelines will provide direction on the requirements to apply for funds in each county. The guidelines are updated every year, so it is critical that you review them before filling out an application even if you applied in the county in the last grant cycle.
- March 7 - Multi-County Deadline - (Any organization applying in more than one county must submit to SCFD by this date).
- March 10 – Denver County - 2017 Denver Grant Guildelines
- March 14 – Arapahoe County - 2017 Arapahoe Grant Guidelines
- March 17 – Jefferson County - 2017 Jefferson Grant Guidelines
- March 21 – Boulder County - 2017 Boulder Grant Guidelines
- March 24 – Adams County - 2017 Adams Grant Guidelines
- March 31 – Broomfield County - 2017 Broomfield Grant Guidelines
- March 31 – Douglas County - 2017 Douglas Grant Guidelines
Please note that all paper copies will be due by each county's deadline whether submitted from a single or multi-county applicant.
2017 Grant Application References
- 2017 Grant Interview Sign-Up
- 2017 Grant Application Directions
- 2017 Guideline Matrix
- Statutory Exclusions of Funds
- Colorado Nonprofit Association's Principles and Practices
- Free PDF Writer
- IRS Letter of Determination (Affirmation Letter)
Denver County offers discretionary grants for home based organizations. There are seperate guidelines and grant deadlines for discretionary grants.
As of January 1, 2015 all counties are requiring organizations to submit a change form when there are modifications to the scope of a project. For example changes to venue, date/time, content of programming, projected audience, & significant adjustments to the project budget (over 25% increase/decrease in project budget).