2015 Grant Application
2015 Guidelines and Deadlines
The county grant guidelines will provide direction on the requirements to apply for funds in each county. The guidelines are updated every year, so it is critical that you review them before filling out an application even if you applied in the county in the last grant cycle.
- March 10 - Multi-County Deadline - (Any organization applying in more than one county must submit to SCFD by this date).
- March 13 – Denver County - 2015DenverGuidelines.pdf
- March 17 – Arapahoe County - 2015ArapahoeGuidelines.pdf
- March 20 – Jefferson County - 2015JeffersonGuidelines.pdf
- March 24 – Boulder County - 2015BoulderGuidelines.pdf 2015BoulderEvaluationGuidelines.pdf
- March 27 – Adams County - 2015AdamsGuidelines.pdf
- April 3 – Broomfield County - 2015BroomfieldGuidelines.pdf
- April 3 – Douglas County - 2015DouglasGuidelines.pdf
Please note that all paper copies will be due by each county's deadline whether submitted from a single or multi-county applicant.
2015 Tier III Grant Application
SCFD uses the Grants Online™ (GO™) program, developed by WESTAF, to manage the Tier III grant application process. GO™ can be accessed at: http://scfd.culturegrants.org.
GO™ works best with Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome browsers. WESTAF does not recommend using Internet Explorer.
References to complete the Tier III Grant Application:
- 2015 Grant Application Directions
- 2015 Guideline Matrix
- Statutory Exclusions of Funds
- Free PDF Writer
Denver and Douglas Counties offer discretionary grants for home based organizations. There are seperate guidelines and grant deadlines for discretionary grants.
- Douglas County Guidelines and Discretionary Application - Discretionary grants due Friday, August 28, 2015.
New for 2015 - Change Forms
As of January 1, 2015 all counties are requiring organizations to submit a change form when there are modifications to the scope of a project. For example changes to venue, date/time, content of programming, projected audience, & significant adjustments to the project budget (over 25% increase/decrease in project budget).