2014 Grant Application - Now Available!
2014 Guidelines and Deadlines
The county grant guidelines will provide direction on the requirements to apply for funds in each county. The guidelines are updated every year, so it is critical that you review them before filling out an application even if you applied in the county in the last grant cycle.
- March 11 - Multi-County Deadline - (Any organization applying in more than one county must submit to SCFD by this date).
- March 14 – Denver County - 2014DenverGuidelines.pdf
- March 18 – Arapahoe County - 2014ArapahoeGuidelines.pdf
- March 21 – Jefferson County - 2014JeffersonGuidelines.pdf
- March 25 – Boulder County - 2014BoulderGuidelines.pdf 2014BoulderEvaluationGuidelines.pdf
- March 28 – Adams County - 2014AdamsGuidelines.pdf
- April 4 – Broomfield County - 2014BroomfieldGuidelines.pdf 2014BroomfieldEvaluationCriteria.pdf
- April 4 – Douglas County - 2014DouglasGuidelines.pdf
Please note that all paper copies will be due by each county's deadline whether submitted from a single or multi-county applicant.
2014 Tier III Grant Application
SCFD uses the Grants Online™ (GO™) program, developed by WESTAF, to manage the Tier III grant application process. GO™ can be accessed at: http://scfd.culturegrants.org.
GO™ works best with Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome browsers. WESTAF does not recommend using Internet Explorer.
References to complete the Tier III Grant Application:
- 2014 Grant Application Directions
- 2014 Activities Template
- 2014 Guideline Matrix
- Statutory Exclusions of Funds
- Free PDF Writer
Denver and Douglas Counties offer discretionary grants for home based organizations. There are seperate guidelines and grant deadlines for discretionary grants.
- Denver: http://artsandvenuesdenver.com/scfd-denver-tier-iii/discretionary-funding-grants/
- Douglas County Guidelines and Discretionary Application