2016 Grant Application
2016 Guidelines and Deadlines
The county grant guidelines will provide direction on the requirements to apply for funds in each county. The guidelines are updated every year, so it is critical that you review them before filling out an application even if you applied in the county in the last grant cycle.
- March 8 - Multi-County Deadline - (Any organization applying in more than one county must submit to SCFD by this date).
- March 11 – Denver County - 2016DenverGuidelines.pdf
- March 15 – Arapahoe County - 2016ArapahoeGuidelines.pdf
- March 18 – Jefferson County - 2016JeffersonGuidelines.pdf
- March 22 – Boulder County - 2016BoulderGuidelines.pdf
- March 25 – Adams County - 2016AdamsGuidelines.pdf
- April 1 – Broomfield County - 2016BroomfieldGuidelines.pdf
- April 1 – Douglas County - 2016DouglasGuidelines.pdf
Please note that all paper copies will be due by each county's deadline whether submitted from a single or multi-county applicant.
2016 Tier III Grant Interview Online Sign-Up has closed. Please contact the county liason to set up an interview.
2016 Tier III Grant Application
We are currently in the process of updating our grant system. If you are in need of a prior years submitted grant application, please contact the SCFD office.
References to complete the Tier III Grant Application:
- 2016 Grant Application Directions
- 2016 Guideline Matrix
- Statutory Exclusions of Funds
- Free PDF Writer
Denver and Douglas Counties offer discretionary grants for home based organizations. There are seperate guidelines and grant deadlines for discretionary grants.
- Douglas County Guidelines and Discretionary Application - Discretionary grants due Friday, August 26, 2016.
As of January 1, 2015 all counties are requiring organizations to submit a change form when there are modifications to the scope of a project. For example changes to venue, date/time, content of programming, projected audience, & significant adjustments to the project budget (over 25% increase/decrease in project budget).