Bilingual Registration Staff Supervisor
Art Students League of Denver
Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, this full-time, non-exempt position supervises the registration team and is responsible for management of the CRM database of all students, members, donors. This position sets the schedule for the registration team; who assist in person & online, answer phones, and ensure our community members have a positive experience with ASLD. The Registration Staff Supervisor manages the ASLD membership program, supports all areas of course registration, and addresses all customer service matters.
- Education/Experience- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Fluency in conversational Spanish
- Minimum 1 – 2 years supervisory experience in customer service
- 2+ years working with CRM databases
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides positive customer service experiences through prompt, pleasant, and courteous service
- Proactively seeks to be knowledgeable of all ASLD programs, exhibits, events, and general operations
- Stays updated and current on ASLD policies and practices
- Hires and supervises a team of 4 – 5 part time customer service representatives
- Builds staff schedule to fill 100 weekly hours
- Works in the registration office 18 hours weekly and serves as back up for registration staff coverage as needed
- Acts as a positive role model
- Works with all admin staff and faculty to assure the highest quality experience for all ASLD students, members, and visitors
- Assists instructors and students with online courses held via Zoom
- Assists the Business Admin Coordinator with reconciling transactions to accounting reports
- Serves as back up for registration office & online course monitoring coverage
- Responsible for supervision, management, and administration of the ProClass database to sustain and support all membership and student registration records
- Maintains the integrity of the database through regular audits
- Creates lists and build reports
- Sends out member thank you emails and renewal notices on a monthly basis
- Helps members and non-members with their account management
- Assists customers with navigating the online registration process
- Provides enrollment sheets and student information to instructors
- Monitors course registration trends
- Assists with all steps of canceling low-enrolled courses
- Works on strategic planning with management team
- Works on special projects and events as assigned
- Commitment to supporting a culture of justice, equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility at ASLD
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service track record
- Ability to effectively meet and deal with the public and to handle stressful situations
- Proven ability to accurately enter and manage data
- Experience processing sales and refund transactions, ideally for registration and membership
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Ability and willingness to work evening hours and weekends when required. The current work schedule includes one weekend day shift per month. In exchange for the weekend day worked, a mid-week day is taken off.
- Working knowledge of computers and modern office practices and procedures; experience with the use of Microsoft Office.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- The compensation range for this position is $20 – $21 p/hr, based on market data and commensurate with experience. ASLD’s full-time employees qualify for a generous benefits package including: paid leave, employer paid medical, dental and long-term disability insurance.
- ASLD’s full-time and part-time employees are eligible to take courses or workshops at ASLD at no cost as a benefit of employment, after a break-even number of students is reached. Priority is given to paying students. Employees are required to pay for any material fees. Membership is not required for employees to take courses. Additional limits on this benefit may apply during the pandemic.
Applicants should email a resume and cover letter describing their interest in the Registration Staff Supervisor position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Your Name – Bilingual Registration Staff Supervisor” in the subject line of the e-mail. Only potential candidates will be contacted. Position open until filled.
The Art Students League of Denver is an equal opportunity employer that values workplace diversity and strives to be an inclusive organization. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply Here