Bilingual Request Coordinator
Clyfford Still Museum
The Bilingual Request Coordinator coordinates all program requests for the Museum. This includes receiving and responding to requests for Art Crawl in Community, inStill Gallery Experiences, adult tours, community visits, and requests. The position collaborates with all members of the Learning and Engagement department (L&E), visitor experience, security, and external partners requesting programs. The ideal candidate will reflect the Museum’s commitment to high-quality and innovative programs through attention to detail, effective communication, and passion for education.
- Fields requests via email, online form, or phone for Art Crawl in Community, inStill Gallery Experiences, private tours, group visits, and community groups.
- Be familiar with tour and program offerings and is able to provide customization options depending on group needs and learning & engagement department resources.
- Coordinates all private tour and group visit communications and logistics (responds to all requests and emails within a timely manner, confirms visits with the group organizer, sends confirmation and visit information, etc.).
- Serves as L&E’s data manager using Altru, a software platform developed for nonprofit organizations to manage events and constituent relationship management needs. Training on Altru will be provided.
- Work closely with the Membership Manager and the Manager of Visitor Experience on an Altru Working Group to make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Builds L&E programs and tours, processes payments, checks in groups, and pulls reports using Altru.
- Collaborate with branch libraries and program partners to respond to community-based Art Crawl requests for demonstrations and professional development.
- Coordinates onsite Google calendar and Learning & Engagement calendar to adhere to program rubric and staff capabilities in booking experiences.
- Checks calendars for conflicts and staff availability, adds tours to all necessary calendars, event forms, and tracking documents, physical records for Museum audit, and Altru database.
- Schedule educators for work using Google calendar.
- Participate in professional development opportunities.
- Participate in weekly/monthly event meeting and learning & engagement meetings as needed.
- Interest in museum/arts education
- Spanish fluency required
- Previous work with Altru or other databases preferred
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Customer service
- Ability to juggle multiple schedules and competing priorities
- BA or equivalent experience
- Managing multiple calendars and coordinating conflicting schedules
- Project management experience and use of project management software
Need to be onsite at the Museum for onboarding and to become familiar with programs. Once onboarded, communication and coordination duties can be completed from home. Occasional need to come onsite for programs.