Box Office Manager
Colorado Chautauqua Association
BOX OFFICE MANAGER
The historic Chautauqua Auditorium is a setting like no other, and features a diverse lineup of musical acts, silent films with live musical accompaniment, dance troupes, and renowned cultural luminaries. Thousands of performers, from orators of the early 20th century to modern musical acts and full symphonies, have graced the historic stage of the Chautauqua Auditorium since its opening on July 4, 1898.
Our Public Events team is currently in search of an experienced, passionate, motivated, resourceful, innovative, and committed Box Office Manager. This is a year-round, full-time, benefited position having overall responsibility for the seamless operation of the box office, management of box office staff, CCA’s Ticketing and Customer Relationship Management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in box office management or related
- Knowledge of standard box office practices and
- Experience with AudienceView or other ticketing and CRM
- Experience building events, subscriptions, packages, donor items and corresponding report within ticketing
- Experience modeling and training effective and positive customer
- Staff management experience, both seasonal and year-round
- Accounting reporting and reconciliation
- Budget creation and management
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office).
- Experience with multiple web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- HTML knowledge a plus.
Behavioral Traits and Attitudes:
- Excellent manager, with strong attention to
- Skilled communicator, both written and
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to function and problem solve efficiently and amiably in a fast paced, complex, and demanding customer service
- Excellent time management and project planning Able to coordinate and execute multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, a positive role
- High energy team player with a positive, can-do
- Comfortable with and works well with ambiguity and autonomy; self-motivated and able to work independently while also coordinating
Please visit CCA’s career page at www.chautauqua.com for full position description and complete list of requirements.
Starting Salary Range: $52,273 – $57,500
To Apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
No Phone calls please.
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Apply Here