Database and Administrative Coordinator
About the CELL:
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab® (CELL®) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. Our community training initiatives, speaker series events and award-winning exhibit provide a comprehensive look at the threat of terrorism and how we all play a role in enhancing our nation’s security.
Summary: The Database and Administrative Coordinator plays an essential role in data entry and management in the Mizel Institute Salesforce database in support of program goals and operational needs. This position also provides a wide range of administrative support for fundraising activities, educational programs, and events, as well as for day-to-day operations.
- Assists in the data management of new and existing donor prospects in Salesforce, including entry of new lists, preparation of mailing lists, and creation of donor prospects for fundraising events
- Coordinates entry of all aspects of CELL programs into Salesforce to ensures compliance with SCFD and auditing requirements
- Provides a wide range of administrative support, including document preparation, office calendar management, planning meetings, organizing employee related functions and other duties as assigned
- Ensures consistent inventory of office supplies and conducts routine audits of supplies to ensure that office never runs out of key items.
- Maintains a clean and professional presence in our reception area, conference rooms and common areas.
- Provides light maintenance on office technology to ensure consistent functionality. Acts as liaison with outside tech vendors to troubleshoot issues and minimize staff downtime.
- Schedules calendars and travel arrangements with high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicates timely and accurately with Board of Directors and all relevant stakeholders.
- Answers and manages incoming calls with the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- Supports community and education programs by tracking event registrants, preparing/organizing supplies and materials, providing on-site support, and other duties as assigned.
- Processes program scheduling, point of sales transactions, database entry and Outlook events quickly and with a high attention to detail
- And other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Two or more years relevant work experience in an office setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Database experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication, & problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Outstanding ability across Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Highly motivated, positive, flexible, team player is a must
Hours and Salary
$40,000 to $55,000. The candidate must be available Monday-Friday and may be required to work some evenings and weekends to support program activities.Apply Here