Executive and Marketing Assistant
Arapahoe Philharmonic, Inc.
- at the structure of the questions and data gathered are appropriate and that the presentation of results to the board/staff is clear and effective.
Marketing and Social Media
- Under supervision of the ED, develops and implements social media campaigns
- Sets up and maintains event pages on Facebook and event sites
- Determines where and when to use boosted posts, videos, and ads within approved budget and specified guidelines
- Coordinates with ED and/or graphic designer on images when needed
- Provides basic video editing for posts when needed
- Reports monthly and campaign analytics to the ED
- Designs images for social media posts
- Administers Service Agreements for internal positions (conductor, principals, operations manager, librarian, etc.) to ensure accurate and timely payment for services
- Sends patron communications through DonorDock and orchestra communications via email in the absence of the ED or on the request of the Board Chair or President
- Provides prompt response to phone and e-mail communication
- Completes correspondence regarding matters in areas of responsibility
- Provides data to ED for monthly Board reports about activities, including concert attendance and income
- Maintains memberships and Licenses such as ASCAP, BMI, and the League of American Orchestras
- Maintains accurate and complete records/files management in areas of responsibility
- Participates in board meetings and discussions to lend expertise (position is not a board member)
- Working with appropriate Board member and insurance agency staff, maintains appropriate insurance coverages
- Ensures that the board and orchestra email lists are kept up to date in the CRM and posted in Google Drive office folder so they are always available to ED, Board Chair and President when needed
- Maintains accurate and complete records/files management
- Organizes and schedules appointments for auditions and live competitions and posts applications/submitted materials to Google Drive folder
- Manages office services, copies, supplies, and equipment maintenance
1 – 2 years of experience in performing duties similar to the responsibilities of this position
In addition to proficiency or ability to quickly learn the specific tools listed in the duties above, computer software proficiency to allow for ease of use of Microsoft Office suite of products; and use of the internet for various tasks including research, financial programs such as Square, and online bill payment. Must be able to learn new computer tools quickly when the need for their use for the AP might become apparent.
Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Board, the orchestra, volunteers, vendors, and various other organizations and representatives. These might include listening, written and oral communication, and teamwork.
Other requirements for successful performance in this position include organizational skills, commitment to completing work by deadlines, time management skills, balancing of multiple priorities, and a professional demeanor both in person and on the phone.
This is a part-time position, but workload varies from week to week and season to season, so the incumbent must have some flexibility with his or her personal schedule to adapt to the changing needs of the organization.Apply Here