Executive Assistant/Office Administrator
Company: Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab
Location: Denver, CO
Position: Executive Assistant/Office Administrator
About the CELL:
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab® (CELL®) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. Our community training initiatives, speaker series events and award-winning exhibit provide a comprehensive look at the threat of terrorism and how we all play a role in enhancing our nation’s security.
Summary: The Executive Assistant/Office Administrator provides a wide range of administrative support for fundraising activities, educational programs, and events, as well as for day-to-day operations.
- Provides a wide range of administrative support, including document preparation, office calendar management, planning meetings, organizing employee related functions and other duties as assigned
- Supports event planning by tracking event registrants, preparing/organizing supplies, and provides on-site support
- Assists in program and project coordination
- Ensures consistent inventory of office supplies and conducts routine audits of supplies.
- Maintains a clean and professional presence in our reception area, conference rooms, and common areas.
- Provides light maintenance on office technology. Acts as liaison with outside tech vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Schedules calendars and travel arrangements
- Manages communication and acts as liaison between internal departments, Principals, and other executives
- Answers and manages incoming calls, greets visitors and communicates with clients with the highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Supports education programs by processing reservation requests, coordinating booking logistics and tracking invoices
- Conducts Salesforce data entry and report pulling to support organization goals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two or more years of relevant work experience in an office setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Salesforce or other database experience preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized
- Ability to effectively interact with various constituencies – high level executives, teachers, guests & vendors
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Highly motivated, positive, flexible, team player is a must
- Ability to multi-task
Hours and Compensation
- Up to $47,000
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- 403(b) with employer contribution (non-profit version of 401(k))
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 40 hours a week M-F with some evenings and weekends
- The candidate must be available Monday-Friday and may be required to work some evenings and weekends to support program activities
Please submit your cover letter and resume at: https://tinyurl.com/CELLAdmin2021
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis; please submit your cover letter and resume ASAP. Every applicant is carefully reviewed. However, due to the large number of applications received for each position, only candidates whose backgrounds most closely complement the requirements of the position will be contacted directly. All applicants will undergo a background check. The CELL is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Here