Junior Salesforce Administrator
About the Mizel Institute:
The Mizel Institute is committed to developing a more educated, conscientious and empowered community. Now in its 37th year, the Mizel Institute has grown into a nationally recognized, nonprofit institution with two distinct centers: the Mizel Museum and the Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL). The Mizel Museum promotes social justice with its unique educational programming, cultural exhibits and events. The CELL confronts the threat of terrorism through its renowned event series, world-class exhibit and national training initiatives.
Summary: The Junior Salesforce Administrator plays an essential role in managing, editing, and customizing the Mizel Institute Salesforce database in support of program goals and operational needs. This position is the liaison among management, several program departments, and the users of the database, supporting day-to-day inputting, reporting, and analysis.
- Maintains 98% accuracy of the MI Salesforce database as defined by SCFD and auditing requirements
- Perform basic administrative responsibilities such as server profile permissions, roles, and user creation
- Maintain and recommend new validation rules, workflow rules, flows, and processes
- Manage and maintain third party apps
- Administer and maintain all aspects of the Salesforce instance including reporting and dashboards
- Recommend to leadership changes to Salesforce to improve productivity
- Manage and recommend new standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, and page layouts
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication
- Troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues
- And other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in database administration
- Minimum 1 year experience with Salesforce required
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP), Visualforce, and Salesforce API.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively translate between end users, business analysts and technical/functional experts.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions under pressure
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with analyzing and querying data
- Highly motivated, positive, flexible, and proactive team player is a must
- Can handle a fast-paced environment and heavy workload
Hours and Salary
$55,000 – $75,000. The candidate must be available Monday-Friday and may be required to work some evenings and weekends to support program activities.
Submit your cover letter and resume to https://tinyurl.com/MIJrSFAdmin. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Every applicant is carefully reviewed; only candidates whose backgrounds most closely complement the requirements of the position will be contacted directly. All applicants will undergo a background check. The Mizel Institute is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Here