Manager, Information Technology
Colorado Chautauqua Association
The IT Manager (functional) is a full-time, year-round, exempt position responsible for analyzing, constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting PC and server hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, and communication devices for the organization, as well as general project management. Some evening and occasional weekend work will be required.
Onsite IT Support
Responsible for IT support duties including, but not limited to:
- Desktop and workstation support, set-up, maintain, troubleshoot PC hardware and software
- Coach and mentor staff to use available resources to troubleshoot and resolve basic IT support needs.
- Develop written procedures and documentation on system configuration and function
- Creating and disabling Active Directory accounts in a Windows server environment.
- Research and purchase hardware, software, and other business equipment solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues with other technology systems such as MFD’s and Mitel VOIP phones.
- Managing inventory of computer hardware, software, and telephones.
- Ensure systems are PCI-DSS compliant. Completion of Annual PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire. Respond to and resolve PCI vulnerabilities identified through questionnaires and monitoring processes
- First contact for off hours IT support/troubleshooting
- Become a subject matter expert on software systems which have configurations that are unique to CCA’s business environment
- Provide support for property WiFi infrastructure. Troubleshoot and repair WiFi problems
- Monitor proper function of onsite and cloud data backups
- Manage network and endpoint security through administration of security hardware and software including firewalls, antivirus/antimalware software and email spam filtering.
Responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects and duties including, but not limited to:
- Manage the project schedule and budget
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Work with team members to define and document project requirements
- Keep everyone on the project team informed regarding key deliverables and milestones in the project. Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Communicate project needs to contractors; occasionally oversees contractor’s work
Qualified Candidates must have:
- High School graduation supplemented by advanced technical training in related field, and at least four years desktop and technical support experience.
- At least four years of concentrated experience in computer technology or computer services
- Technical, project management and customer support skills
- Excellent computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Docushare a plus
- Knowledge of IT cabling
- Knowledge of wireless networks
- Industry certification, such as A+ certification, or ITIL a plus
Please visit CCA’s career page at www.chautauqua.com for full position description and complete list of requirements.
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Compensation: Starting Salary Range: $62,700 - $70,000, dependent upon skill level and experience