Lone Tree Arts Center
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Under the direction of the Artistic Director, the Marketing Specialist will provide support for marketing and promotions of all LTAC events and City of Lone Tree events.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (The following essential job functions and examples of duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive.)
- Design and produce collateral to represent LTAC performances and programs in print and online.
- Proof programs and print collateral.
- Creates, schedules, and sends promotional emails for events.
- Maintains patron lists in our ticketing system, Spektrix
- Maintain community event calendars with LTAC listings.
- Maintains the LTAC collateral archives.
- Assist with press releases and maintain online press room.
- Assist with promotional marketing events on an as-needed basis; may include evening and weekend shifts.
- Serve as receptionist for the Administrative Office when Administrative Assistant is at lunch and/or away from the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of graphic design software required; knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate multiple tasks while meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively network with and engage a wide range of community members and stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience using a CRM and/or ticketing system preferred.
- Enthusiastic dedication to excellent customer service required.
- Passion for performing arts a plus; desire to attend LTAC events to gain an understanding of what we are marketing and who our audience is will be a requirement of performing the functions of this job well.