Member & Visitor Services Representative
Denver Botanic Gardens
Job Summary: Seasonal position provides positive visitor experience through prompt, pleasant and courteous service. Processes transactions for items at Denver Botanic Gardens York Street and Chatfield Farms, including, but not limited to, general admission, memberships, classes, events and tours. Oversees lost and found and wheelchair and stroller checkout. This position requires several forms of communication with the public, including but not limited to phone, computer and in person interactions. The incumbent must have the ability to accurately enter data, process transactions, count money and balance a cash drawer in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
Career Type: Part-time (Seasonal)
Compensation: $15.00 per Hour
Education/Experience: High School diploma or GED required. Minimum one year’s experience working in admissions in a museum/cultural environment or similar type organization preferred. Must be detail oriented and flexible. Possess excellent inbound and outbound customer service phone skills as well as written and spoken communication skills and strong analytical skills. Strong computer skills in Windows-based applications, retail POS software management and Raiser’s Edge and ATMS software preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides outstanding customer service to all staff, visitors, and DBG customers, including but not limited to phone, in-person, written, verbal, and electronic communication.
- Proactively seeks to be knowledgeable of all DBG horticulture, exhibits, programs and events to reflect the experience and brand at the Gardens.
- Opens, closes and reconciles daily ATMS shifts.
- Create bookings and process sales for general admission, classes, tours, and events offered at Denver Botanic Gardens.
- Handle all aspects of onsite membership sales, including but not limited to taking payment through ATMS, recording member data in Raiser’s Edge and printing member cards. Help members with redemption of complimentary tickets to York St. and Chatfield Farms events.
- Run daily attendance and member reports.
- Help members and non-members with account management.
- Stock and maintain brochures, rack cards, etc at Information Desks
- Greet meeting/event guests and contact appropriate staff.
Other Job Duties:
- Maintain regular admissions hours, as well as operate during special events, including evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Assist in processing Lost & Found items and wheelchair/stroller check-out at assigned location.
- Act as a positive role model.
- Work with all departments to assure highest quality experience for all Denver Botanic Gardens York St and Chatfield Farms visitors within the Visitors Center, Ticket Booths, Mordecai Children’s Garden and throughout the Gardens.
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested by management.
To Apply Click Here: