Mobile Art Coordinator
Job Title: Mobile Art Coordinator
Reports to: Associate Director of Access Gallery
Hourly Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 (below 20 hrs. per week)
Access Gallery, a non-profit organization, provides creative, economic, and educational opportunities for people with disabilities. Currently Access Gallery is seeking a part-time Mobile Art Coordinator who will be overseeing the scheduling, materials, and artist contracts for community projects. This position takes place in a fun, creative and flexible environment with the opportunity to network with professionals in the arts and the non-profit sector, as well as make a difference in the community. This work will be performed at the studio located in Denver, CO
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages and maintains attendance and evaluations for programs
• Creates meaningful engagement opportunities in the community
• Helps manage the art supply inventory and purchases supplies as necessary
• The Mobile Art Coordinator will manage the out of studio programs, including field trips, art in the park, concerts, and one-on-one meetings
• Creates and manages arts experiences for people with disabilities in the community.
• Coordinates the overall schedule of the out-of-studio work to support quality art experiences outside the walls of Access Gallery
These essential duties/ responsibilities are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualification associated with the job
• Proven experience with providing short term art engagement experiences in the community
• Top-notch organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in fine arts, art education, art therapy, and/or special education Knowledge of visual arts organizations
• Community contacts and relationships and the ability to create strategic partnerships
This part-time position would not qualify for healthcare benefits; however, would qualify for coverage under workman’s compensation insurance.
Physical Requirements of This Position:
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force on a consistent basis, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
M/F/D/V/G EOE E-verify EmployerApply Here