Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance
Frequent Flyers® is the world’s flagship nonprofit aerial dance organization based in Boulder, Colorado.. Our mission is to create and promote the magic of aerial dance through performance and education. Our vision is to help people to see the world from a new perspective through experiencing the upside-down realm of aerial dance. We believe this expanded consciousness helps people to maximize their creative potential, which in turn provides the fertile ground for these problem-solvers to address issues, create new opportunities and solve problems in our community and beyond.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overall operations including personnel, budget and equipment. The Operations Manager reports to the Board of Directors and will work
collaboratively and respectfully with staff, contractors, the education team, performance team, COO and the BOD.
The position is a full-time, exempt position of approximately 40 hours per week . Benefits include paid holidays and PTO as outlined in the Employee Handbook. Hours flexible, but may
include occasional evening hours or weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Budget development, execution and tracking
● Pay and reconcile bills
● Manage insurance and bank deposits
● Hiring and managing various staff and contractors
● Liaise with the BOD
● Manage the FFP master calendar
● Prepare projects for work study students and interns
● Manage contracts, background checks, first aid, DBA currency, etc for all teachers (annual)
● Schedule and manage staff for check ins, cleaning, etc
● Scheduling and facilitating staff and operational meetings
● Maintain and update FFP policy and procedures
● Communicate with staff, faculty, etc, any general operations notifications (studio closures, meeting dates, deadlines, rigging changes, class announcements, etc)
● Sign legal documents
● Contribute to Community relations
● Negotiate and manage contracts with venues
● Prioritize use of space and equipment
● Manage facilities
● Manage DonorPro Software (with administrative support)
● Manage MindBody Software (with admin support)
● Staff or provide office coverage during Aerial Dance Festival (ADF)
● Manage contracts and payment of teachers and performers, coordinate housing, etc for ADF
● Knowledge of aerial dance
● Experience in management, operations and leadership
● Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
● Be detail-oriented, organized, and possess the ability to manage many tasks at once
● Must be able to work independently, possess skills in creative problem solving and critical thinking, be proactive, and consistently meet deadlines
● Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and editing skills
● Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with the Board of Directors, teachers, students and performers.
● Flexibility to work with new ideas and program development
● Must possess proven skills in use of Microsoft Office and Internet Preferred
● At least 1 year prior experience rigging for aerial activities
● Experience using MindBody software, Google products, and Airtable
DOE: $35,000-$40,000Apply Here