Patron Services Manager
Wonderbound is seeking a dynamic and skilled Patron Services Manager
Wonderbound is a nonprofit, professional dance company in Denver, Colorado that is celebrated for creating original artistic experiences for its broad community.
This is a full-time staff position with an annual salary of $44,000. Wonderbound provides health insurance and pays 95% of this cost for all employees. As Patron Services Manager, you’ll be a pivotal member of a small and committed team guiding a unique and growing arts organization that is gaining local and national esteem.
- A degree in business, communications, hospitality management, arts management, English, related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least three years in a professional ticket service/customer service roll
- Worked in the arts, entertainment and/or nonprofit industries
- Experience managing Front of House and volunteers
- Microsoft Office Suite & Google G Suite
- CRM, Ticketing, and Donor Databases
- Some Email Marketing and Website Platforms
- Hyper Organized
- Detail Oriented
- Quick to Respond to Communications
- A Problem-Solver
- Calm Under Pressure
- Able to Multitask
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- BOX OFFICE: Managing all Box Office duties, including building events, price structures, seat holds, and ticket layouts; processing orders, exchanges, and refunds for season subscribers; processing single ticket sales; generating analytics reports post-production.
- DONOR ADMINISTRATION: Tracking all donations made to the organization within donor database and sending notification of donations to President; generating and mailing tax receipts for all donations; generating donor reports per President’s request.
- GRANTS MANAGEMENT: Maintaining Grants Calendar; working in tandem with President to input data and submit approximately 40 grant applications and/or final reports annually.
- BOARD OF TRUSTEES:attending all board meetings to take minutes and internal notes.
- PRESIDENT ASSISTANCE:Providing any assistance needed to Wonderbound President.
- EVENTS: Organizing Front of House needs, including lobby layout and volunteers; working all of Wonderbound’s public programs and events as head of Front of House.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY COULD INCLUDE:
- Answering several emails that came in overnight from patrons regarding the production that is opening in two weeks
- Processing corresponding exchanges and sales from patron emails in ticketing system
- Working with the CFO to assemble a financial report for a grant that is due in three weeks
- Proofing a grant the President wrote, which is due in four weeks
- Typing the minutes from the prior day’s board meeting
- Planning studio set up for a cultivation event happening later in the week
- Emailing logistics regarding directions, parking, etc. to all RSVPs for aforementioned cultivation event
- Answering office line and returning voicemails
- Generating a report of all $100+ donors from the previous fiscal year for a meeting the President has that afternoon
Wonderbound punches well above its weight by presenting world-class productions with the tightest of budgets and a small-but-mighty staff. (You’ll work hard.)
Your daily schedule can vary significantly when Wonderbound is in season. From October through May, we present four productions with between 50-60 performance days, plus audience cultivation and fundraising events in-between. (You’ll help staff all of them.)
Wonderbound is growing and changing quickly. (You will too.)
Travel to and from work is required. (You’ll need a car.)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Health Insurance (95% covered by Wonderbound)
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Complimentary Tickets
- Free Chiropractic Care
Wonderbound uses dance to deepen humankind’s common bond through uncommon endeavors of discovery and creation.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US AT WONDERBOUND.COM
Include a cover letter, resume, and list of references.
Application period ends May 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm MST.
Wonderbound is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization. It does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person or organization based on age, race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, marital status, gender, veteran status, political service, affiliation or disability.Apply Here