Performance Marketing Manager
Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Position Reports To: Director of Communications and Marketing
Direct Reports: Marketing Intern, Volunteer
Salary Range: $55,000 – $58,000
FLSA: Full Time/Non-Exempt
Position Summary: We are seeking a skilled and data-driven Performance Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Communications and Marketing, to join our marketing and communications team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for optimizing our website, and web analytics, managing email marketing campaigns (with expert knowledge in Mailchimp), and overseeing digital advertising efforts. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive attendance, membership, engagement, and retention, using various online channels. This role requires a deep understanding of email marketing, web analytics, and digital advertising platforms to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI.
Website Optimization and Analytics:
- Analyze and optimize the top five performing pages and create strategic plan to update.
- Conduct SEO and content optimization, including keyword research, headings, media (photo and video), backlinks, and call-to-actions.
- Utilize web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to track website traffic, user behavior, and conversion data.
- Analyze website performance and user journeys to identify areas for improvement.
- Generate actionable insights from web data to enhance user experience and increase conversion rates.
- Implement tracking codes and ensure accurate data collection.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or similar platforms.
- Segment email lists based on user behavior and demographics for targeted marketing.
- Develop and optimize customer journeys to enhance user experience and engagement.
- Create compelling and engaging email content to drive open rates, click-through rates, and conversions.
- Monitor email campaign performance, analyze metrics, and make data-driven decisions for optimization.
- Analyze un-subscription correlations to improve engagement.
- Utilize Google Analytics Dashboard and SEMrush for campaign tracking and optimization.
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital advertising campaigns across various platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Conduct keyword research, optimize copy for digital ads
- Monitor ad performance, adjust budgets, and refine targeting to achieve campaign objectives.
- A/B test ad variations and landing pages to determine the most effective strategies.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics such as CTR, CPC, conversion rates, ROI, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop comprehensive reports outlining campaign performance and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Provide counsel and insight for paid social media campaigns and setting KPIs for all social platforms working with Marketing Coordinator.
- Utilize data-driven approaches to optimize marketing strategies and improve overall campaign effectiveness.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices to enhance the organization’s marketing efforts continually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field. 5-7 years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- Proficiency in website optimization, SEO, and content management.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms, including Mailchimp and WordPress.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMrush, and marketing automations.
- Experience in audience segmentation and paid social media advertising.
- Proficiency in tracking methods, including QR codes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical Thinking
- Digital Strategy
- Innovative and Forward-Looking
- Communication Skills
- Project/Time Management and Efficiency
- Results and Goal Oriented
- Team Player and Collaborative
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the responsibilities of this position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the position will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. At Butterfly Pavilion, the employee is occasionally exposed to moderate to loud environmental noise for extended periods of time. While performing the responsibilities of this position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and stand, use their hands and fingers, to handle/feel/grasp. The employee is occasionally required to reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Employee should be able to lift, carry and items up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply:
Butterfly Pavilion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people of all backgrounds to apply for open positions and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.
Applicants must submit a Resume and Required Cover Letter to link provided to be considered.
Application deadline is until position is filled. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Compensation: $55,000 - 58,000