Registration Staff Half Time
Art Students League of Denver
This part-time, non-exempt position reports to the Registration Staff Supervisor and offers customer service to ASLD’s community members, including: maintaining ASLD’s database, answering questions, monitoring and problem solving with faculty, models and artists, and registering students in person or on the phone. This position collaborates with ASLD members, students, faculty, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Practice highest level of customer services/public relations with students, faculty, models, and visitors
● Coordinate with other Registration staff and Customer Service and Database Manager all forms
of registration, sending class confirmations, receipts, and supply lists as needed, and working with faculty to prepare for courses
● Stay updated and current on ASLD policies and practices, and all ASLD classes, camps, workshops, and events
● Answer phones and return calls in a timely manner
● Assist customers with navigating the online registration process
● Produce and email links and monitor online courses held via Zoom: assisting both instructors and students
● Reconcile transactions to accounting reports
● Provide enrollment sheets and student information to instructors
● Assist with supplies and studio needs in preparation of courses
● Assigned projects as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
● 2+ years customer service experience
● Must have 1+ years working with a CRM database
● Competent in data entry
● Competent in using Microsoft Office Suite, including; Excel, Outlook, and Word programs
● Preferred: familiarity with Zoom Video Communications
● Attention to detail
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, and possess good time management skills
● Ability and willingness to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts
● Working knowledge of computers and modern office practices and procedures
● Ability to effectively meet and deal with the public and to handle stressful situations
● Working knowledge of art mediums and local community arts programs serving beginners to advanced artists of all ages
● Passion for working with a diverse range of people
Averages 20-30 hours per week as scheduled with Customer Service and Database Manager – includes mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. Mon – Fri shifts are 6 – 8 hours, either opening, mid-shift, or closing between the hours of 7:30am –10pm, Saturday/Sundays are 8 – 9 hours from 8am – 5pm. Position will likely include 2-3 evenings a week and 1-2 weekend days per month.
● The rate of pay for this position is $16.50 per hour.
● ASLD’s half-time employees qualify for paid wellness and leave and our generous employee
discount for classes.
Please email a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for 3 professional references to – with “ASLD PT Registration Staff applicant” in the subject line. Position will remain open until filled. NO phone calls or drop-ins please.
Download job description HERE
The Art Students League of Denver is an equal opportunity employer that values workplace diversity and strives to be an inclusive organization. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Compensation: $16.50 per hour