Art Students League of Denver
This part-time, non-exempt position reports to the Customer Service and Database Supervisor and offers customer service to ASLD’s community members, including: maintaining ASLD’s database, answering questions, monitoring and problem solving with faculty, models and artists, and registering students in person or on the phone. This position collaborates with ASLD members, students, faculty, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Practice highest level of customer services/public relations with students, faculty, models, and visitors
- Coordinate with other Registration staff and Customer Service and Database Supervisor all forms of registration, sending class confirmations, receipts, and supply lists as needed, and working with faculty to prepare for courses
- Stay updated and current on ASLD policies and practices, and all ASLD classes, camps, workshops, and events
- Answer phones and return calls in a timely manner
- Assist customers with navigating the online registration process
- Produce and email links and monitor online courses held via Zoom Video Communications: assisting both instructors and students
- Assist with reconciling transactions to accounting reports
- Provide enrollment sheets and student information to instructors
- Assist with supplies and studio needs in preparation of courses
- Assigned projects as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years working with a CRM database
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Competent in data entry
- Competent in using Microsoft Office Suite, including; Excel, Outlook, and Word programs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, and possess good time management skills
- Ability and willingness to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts
- Working knowledge of computers and modern office practices and procedures
- Ability to effectively meet and deal with the public and to handle stressful situations
- Basic knowledge of art mediums
- Interest in working with a diverse range of people
Averages 20 – 24 hours/week as scheduled with Customer Service and Database Supervisor – includes mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. Mon – Fri shifts are 6 – 8 hours, either opening, mid-shift, or closing between the hours of 7:30am – 10pm, Saturday/Sundays are 8 – 9 hours from 8am – 5pm.
- The rate of pay for this position is $14.77 per hour.
- ASLD’s full-time and part-time employees are eligible to take courses or workshops at ASLD at no cost as a benefit of employment, after a break-even number of students is reached. Priority is given to paying students. Employees are required to pay for any material fees. Membership is not required for employees to take courses. Additional limits on this benefit may apply during the pandemic.
Please email a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for 3 professional references to email@example.com – with “ASLD PT Registration Staff applicant” in the subject line. Position will remain open until filled.
NO phone calls or drop-ins please.
The Art Students League of Denver is an equal opportunity employer that values workplace diversity and strives to be an inclusive organization. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply Here