Denver Rail Heritage Society
Are you the right person for Denver’s most interesting summer job?
The Denver Trolley’s 2022 operating season is May 26 through August 15. We seek applicants for full‐time seasonal staﬀ positions.
Beginning on Thursday, May 26 and ending on Monday, August 15, operating Thursday through Monday, weather permitting. Staﬀ will begin their paid training by early May. The work hours will be between 9:30 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. with a 30‐minute lunch break.
Main duties include:
- preparing the trolley for the ﬁrst trip of the day.
- preparing the boarding area and stops for the day’s operations.
- outreach and ticket sales at Denver Trolley stops along the line.
- closing the trolley, boarding area, and stops at the end of the day.
- serving as Motorman or Conductor to operate the Trolley car when volunteers are not available. (Paid on‐site training will be provided.)