Technology and Systems Resource Manager
Colorado Mountain Club
The Colorado Mountain Club is a 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to adventure, recreation, conservation and education. Founded in 1912, the CMC acts as a gateway to the mountains for novices and experts alike, offering an array of year-round activities, events and schools centered on outdoor recreation.
The Technology & Systems Resource Manager will work directly with CMC staff, volunteers and other stakeholders to ensure users are trained on the functionality of the CMC website and Salesforce database. They will identify opportunities to improve the functionality of each system as well as implement those enhancements. In addition, this role will provide general technical support for the organization.
- Serve as the website point of contact and Salesforce Administrator.
- Manage website and Salesforce projects, including monthly support for fixes and small improvements.
- Assist in the development of Salesforce reports and dashboards as requested by staff and volunteers.
- Manage the list of website and Salesforce improvements and project requests and priorities.
- Manage the local area network infrastructure at all Colorado Mountain Club locations.
- Manage the security of information stored in all of our technology systems.
- Manage proactive maintenance, backups, and upgrades for all our technology systems.
- Manage the hardware and software needs of staff.
- Manage Information Technology contractors:
- Website – Jazkarta
- Salesforce & strategy – Percolator Consulting
- Others as deemed necessary
- Provide support to staff for all technology systems.
- Provide website support to members for issues beyond the capability of our Member Services Team.
- Provide training and develop training materials for staff and volunteers for all our technology systems (website, Salesforce, email, phones, etc.).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion for the Colorado Mountain Club’s mission and vision
- Ability to effectively communicate and train others on technical tasks
- Working knowledge of HTML, Salesforce, and familiarity with other coding languages such as Python
- Knowledge of databases, system security, and troubleshooting
- Ability to support Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager in the information technology space or similar role
- Hands-on experience with software product management
- Experience in the outdoor industry
- Management and security of remote access hardware, software, and strategies
Expected Hours of Work:
This role is considered salary non-exempt, but may be hired as a part-time position given budget constraints.
Compensation and Benefits:
$45,000 to $50,000 per year
CMC also offers a generous benefits package including:
- Group health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- Generous paid vacation & sick leave, plus 13 paid public holidays off, and paid time off between December 24th and the beginning of the year.
- Retirement plan with percentage matched by employer
- Employee/pro discounts on outdoor gear and CMC technical schools
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to . For more information about the Colorado Mountain Club visit www.cmc.org.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. The Colorado Mountain Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V.
Compensation: 45,000 to 50,000