Digital Marketing Coordinator
About the Mizel Institute:
At the Mizel Institute, we believe that knowledge is power in developing a more educated, conscientious, and engaged community. We strive to create extraordinary experiences for individuals to understand the threats we face, and what we can do together to confront them. To accomplish this mission, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team whose interests range from national security to combatting racism and anti-Semitism. If you like to work hard and are passionate about improving your community through education, we want to hear from you! Engage your abilities and interests every day to positively impact communities across the country. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive wages, and a supportive, rewarding, and inspiring work environment.
Summary: The Digital Marketing Coordinator provides design and marketing support in the creation of digital, social, and print media materials for the Institute’s two unique brands, the Mizel Museum and the Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL). The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and design and be able to navigate easily between diverse program-specific branding and strategies.
- Responsible for developing and managing the Mizel Institute’s brand presence online across social media platforms and on various MI websites.
- Responsible for social media copywriting
- Develop and implement integrated and audience specific design concepts across the Institute’s brands, including website assets, email marketing, annual reports, presentations, brochures, event programs, etc.
- Design collateral and provide marketing support for programs and events to drive bookings and attendance
- Assist Director of Communications, helping to develop and publish content deliverables (blog posts, emails, fundraising materials, marketing collateral) in alignment with marketing strategy
- Act as a liaison with outside vendors for printed marketing materials and website maintenance
- Help ensure that all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Grow in the knowledge of the latest marketing technologies and tactics and suggest new ways to grow and retain our audience base
- And other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years marketing experience with strong design experience
- 1-3 years’ experience using Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent to produce advertisements, banners, email imagery, etc.
- 1-3 years social media management experience
- Familiarity with Sprout Social or equivalent marketing automative software and processes
- Experience in integrated marketing best practices (branding, segmentation, messaging, platform, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills as well as excellent organization, persistent attention to detail, and inherent ability to maintain consistent standards and processes
- Highly motivated, positive, flexible, and proactive team player is a must
Hours and Salary
$55,000 – $70,000. The candidate must be available Monday-Friday and may be required to work some evenings and weekends to support program activities. This position affords the ideal candidate the opportunity to work in the office as well as remotely each week.
Submit your cover letter and resume at www.tinyurl.com/ApplyForMI. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Every applicant is carefully reviewed; only candidates whose backgrounds most closely complement the requirements of the position will be contacted directly. All applicants will undergo a background check. Pursuant to CDC recommendations, final candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The Mizel Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: $55,000 - $70,000