The SCFD Family of Organizations: Tier II
Tier II organizations include regional organizations offering excellence in science and culture. Tier II organizations receive 22% of SCFD funds. To qualify for Tier II, organizations must meet the following:
- Qualifying annual income of $1,748,433.53 for 2021
- Regional Impact Requirement, proving at least 15% of Colorado attendance comes from outside home county
By statute, Tier II organizations receive funding based on three factors:
- Qualifying annual income
- Organization’s paid attendance
- Organization’s documented free attendance
Workshops & Support
SCFD staff provides annual review sessions to aid organizations in the process. If new to Tier II, organizations should contact SCFD staff directly.
Tier II Annual Submission
New in 2021, the former qualification application and certification report will be combined into a single annual application.
Deadline: June 18, 2021 @ 4:00 PM
- Submission Directions
- Form A (not required for 2021)
- Form B (not required for 2021)
- Form C (not required for 2021)
SCFD Portal Access
The Collaborative of the SCFD Membership
The Collaborative of the SCFD is the primary membership organization for Tier II organizations. Reach out and learn more.