The SCFD Family of Organizations: Tier II
Tier II organizations include regional organizations offering excellence in science and culture. Tier II organizations receive 22% of SCFD funds. To qualify for Tier II, organizations must meet the following:
- Qualifying annual income of $1,748,433.53 for 2021
- Regional Impact Requirement, proving at least 15% of Colorado attendance comes from outside organization’s home county
By statute, Tier II organizations receive funding based on three factors:
- Qualifying annual income
- Organization’s paid attendance
- Organization’s documented free attendance
Workshops & Support
SCFD staff provides annual review sessions to aid organizations in the process. If new to Tier II, organizations should contact SCFD staff directly.
- Fluxx Portal Guide
- Online Tutorial – Navigating Fluxx
- Annual Submission Workshop (April 28, 2021 | 11:30am to 1:00pm) Register here
- 2021 Tier II Calendar
Tier II Annual Submission
New in 2021, the former qualification application and certification report will be combined into a single annual application.
Deadline: June 18, 2021 @ 4:00 PM
- Submission Directions
- SCFD Board Presentation Sign-Up
- Form A (not required for 2021)
- Form B (not required for 2021)
- Form C (not required for 2021)
The Collaborative of the SCFD Membership
The Collaborative of the SCFD is the primary membership organization for Tier II organizations. Reach out and learn more.