Visitor Services Representative
Posted October 30, 2020
- Welcome all guests to BMoCA at the front desk.
- Answer and direct all phone calls to administrative staff.
- Collect admission for museum entrance.
- Inform visitors about and sell BMoCA memberships.
- Sell tickets for events and use the Point of Sales system.
- Sell items from the Museum Store using the Point of Sales system.
- Monitor gallery spaces and inform visitors of basic exhibit curatorial content.
- Maintain and clean galleries, exhibition spaces and general museum cleanliness.
- Monitor and report gallery and artwork status to Exhibitions Staff.
- Assist Exhibitions Staff with installation and maintaining of galleries as needed.
- Enter information about visitors, members, and events into BMoCA’s database; Altru.
- Answer basic questions about programs, exhibitions, and the museum.
- Assist with maintaining Museum Store inventory and management.
- Work at special events on-site and off-site BMoCA.
- Assist with set-up and break-down of special events and rentals.
- Assist with ARTMIX, BMoCA’s annual fundraiser.
- Assist with directing volunteers at the museum.
- Assist with directing individuals completing court-ordered community service at the museum.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as directed by BMoCA staff.