2023 EEC Summit
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Location: Denver Botanic Gardens
SCFD, Denver Botanic Gardens and The Collaborative of the SCFD are proud to present the 2023 Engage-Empower-Connect Summit. This free summit will bring together experts to discuss best practices and trends for a range of nonprofit management topics. These informative conversations will be followed by an engaging keynote panel presentation, where Westword’s Patty Calhoun will interview local legends on their leadership journeys in the cultural sector. The Summit will finish with a happy hour reception. Scroll down for more information.
EEC Summit Program
Breakout Session Resources
Wellness in the Workplace:
- Mental Health Awareness Training: Leadership Training: Mental Health Awareness | Kaiser Permanente
- Starting a Workforce Well-being Program Toolkit: Starting a Workforce Well-Being Program Toolkit | Kaiser Permanente
- HealthViews for Business Webinars: Health Views for Business Webinar Series | Kaiser Permanente
- Social Health Resources: Social health and your workforce | Kaiser Permanente
- Moving Ahead (Advocacy, Health, Equity, Arts and Dance)