When Do I Need To Submit A Change Request Form?
A change form needs to be submitted when there are modifications to the scope of a project. For example:
- changes to the venue
- the content of programming
- projected audience
- adjustments to the project budget (over 25% increase/decrease in project budget)
Fill out the form below and please note the following:
- Please allow Councils at least 30 days to determine whether the changes will/or will not be accepted.
- Change forms are only necessary for project grants
- Change forms must be submitted as far in advance as possible prior to the date of the event
- As a reminder, SCFD funds are public tax dollars and must be spent within 18 months from the time they are awarded, as outlined in the grant award letter
- Failure to provide the required information may result in loss of funding